Haven’t read it yet? Pick up this issue today at Comixology!
In this episode, Brian and Jack ponder honesty vs. truth as the confrontation with the Kingpin comes to a head in the complex and stunning Spider-Gwen #32. We also catch up with Miles’ recent appearances in other titles and OHMYGODDIDYOUSEETHESPIDERVERSETRAILER?!?!?!?!?
- 0:00 – Intro; Catching up with Miles’ recent and upcoming appearances, plus…
- 7:09 – Into The Spider-Verse trailer reaction!
- 16:36 – Spider-Gwen #32 – A dense issue with a lot to unpack! Honesty vs. Truth. Gwen Stacy and her awesome speeches. The long game for Gwen’s well-earned victory. Jack rants about one line of dialogue. Farewell to the Kingpin? What happens next?
- 51:46 – Our three word summaries of the issue.
- 52:23 – Outro; What did *you* think of this issue (and the trailer)? Let us know! And coming up…
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- The TRAILER!!!!
- One Perfect Shot
- Reviews for Spider-Gwen #32
- Spider-Man Annual #1
- Invincible Iron Man #600
- Superior Spider-Talk review of Amazing Spider-Man #800
- Secret Invasion
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Mary Janes story in Spider-Gwen #23 (and our episode discussing it)
- Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Alex Jones Mis-Info Wars
- “I HAVE THE POWER!!!!”
- The Sequelisers take on Spider-Man 3
- Join the Amazing Spider-Slack! From our friends at the Amazing Spider-Talk podcast!
- Untold Talks of Spider-Man podcast
Also check out:
- Ultimate Spin at iTunes
- Ultimate Spin at Stitcher
- Ultimate Spin at Google Play
- Ultimate Spin at Facebook
- Twitter: @theultimatespin
- Ultimate Spin at Instagram
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com!