(Recorded November 19, 2016)
Haven’t read it yet? Pick up this issue today at Comixology!
In this episode, Jack and Brian valiantly try to discuss the latest Civil War II crossover while Kyle is more interested in providing an elaborate breakdown of the exciting Miles vs. Venom battle that’s teased on the cover of Spider-Man 9.
There’s also the bigger question…was bringing Miles into the main Marvel universe a good idea?
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:13 – Spider-Man #9: A story about people standing around killing time. Frustration with the series (although we’re ready for a Ganke solo book). The beautiful artwork: We didn’t love reading this issue, but we certainly loved looking at it. Kyle takes over to provide an extensive analysis of this issue’s battle with Venom.
- 16:12 – Brian’s three-word summary. Jack’s four-letter word summary. What do *you* think? Let us know!
- 18:26 – Outro: Listener feedback and contact info
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Brian’s review of Spider-Man #9 at Superior Spider-Talk
IrreverentInvincible Iron Man (2016) IrritableInfamous Iron Man (2016)
Also check out:
- Kyle on Twitter
- Jack on Twitter; Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast
- Brian’s site
- Our opening theme courtesy of Kevin D. Hartnell
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com! If you send us an mp3 with a comment or question, we’ll feature it in the show!