(Recorded May 9, 2015)
Kyle, Nour, and Brian wonder about Spider-Gwen’s future, shrug their shoulders at Secret Wars, and look for clues in Miles’ debut in All-New All-Different Avengers. We also discuss the best issue of Spider-Gwen yet while the fate of the podcast hangs on the
soccer football scores. Plus listener feedback and our first contest! What’s in the box…and how can you win it? And can Manchester United save the day?
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:15 – The end of Spider-Gwen? Secret Wars: AHHHH!!! Miles Morales: Avenger. And a new song by the Mary Janes!
- 9:42 – Spider-Gwen #4 is a skillful blend of heart and soul. “Bonjour ! Ça va ? Poulet.” Brian’s transatlantic jinx. Fear of an Evil Ben Parker.
- 30:14 – Listener feedback: Your thoughts on Miles Morales #12. Why bother with Secret Wars? Rethinking Silk.
- 40:35 – The Ultimate Spin Contest! What’s In The Box?!?
- 44:45 – Outro
Also check out:
- Dan Gvozden’s review of FCBD All-New All-Different Avengers at Superior Spider-Talk
- New song from The Mary Janes (aka Married With Sea Monsters): Murderface
We’d love to hear from you! Thoughts on Gwen’s story so far, the Ultimate End, or our adding Silk to the mix? Don’t be shy, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!