(Recorded February 21, 2015)
In this episode: Miles Morales #10 reminds us how fun Spider-Man comics can be, we share some listener feedback about Miles’ future in the new Marvel continuity, talk about how Miles might work in the MCU, and Kyle takes us through the solicitations for the final issues in the Miles Morales series.
That’s right, we said “final.” But that doesn’t mean the story’s over…
Okay, we’re a little nervous too.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:58 – Miles Morales #10: Miles IS Spider-Man (and it’s a blast). Those guys look familiar. Hail Hydra. Ganke-Verse.
- 25:24 – Listener feedback: Is Miles’ future as a character in jeopardy? When and how could he work in the MCU?
- 40:50 – Solicitations with Kyle (it’s been a while). The beginning of the end?
- 45:32 – Outro
Also, check out:
- Brian’s review of Miles Morales #10 at Superior Spider-Talk
- Kyle’s editorial on how Peter and Miles could work in the MCU at Nerds Unchained
A humble request: If you can, please take a moment to leave us a review!
Thanks for listening! If you like what you’re hearing, please spread the word!