(Recorded January 24, 2015)
In our second of two episodes this month, we try to make sense of the mysterious “The End” solicitation for April and the Secret Wars announcement, check in with Miles and his dad in Miles Morales #9 and bid a fond farewell to the All-New Ultimates with issue #12.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:51 – Is Miles’ series ending (again)? Can his character work in a redefined Marvel Universe with more than one Spider-Man? And what about Spider-Men 2?
- 8:11 – Miles Morales #9: Wow. Brave new emotional territory (and not just for a Spider-Man comic, either)
- 28:13 – All-New Ultimates #12: Goodbye and good riddance. Can Miles work in a team book?
- 1:02:04 – Outro
Also, check out:
- The April Miles Morales #12 solicitation and what we know so far about Secret Wars
- Brian’s review of Miles Morales #9 at Superior Spider-Talk
- Ty Duggan’s review of All-New Ultimates at Superior Spider-Talk
- Ty’s personal reflections on the All-New Ultimates series as a whole (Future Spider Scribe)
- Kyle’s site: Nerds Unchained
A humble request: If you can, please take a moment to leave us a review!
Thanks for listening! If you like what you’re hearing, please spread the word!