(Recorded September 30, 2017)
Haven’t read it yet? Pick up this issue today at Comixology!
In this episode, Brian and Jack welcome The Marvel Report’s Breeze Riley to discuss the long-awaited arrival of GWENOM in the conclusion of the Predators arc in Spider-Gwen #24!
- 0:00 – Intro: Welcoming Breezex
- 2:56 – Spider-Gwen #24 – A left turn sets up the right move. The long road to Gwenom sees her (it? them?) arriving in style. George’s fate and guessing who will ultimately take down the Kingpin. This isn’t the end…is it?
- 21:19 – Our three-word summaries of Spider-Gwen #24 (including one from Gwen herself!)
- 22:25 – Outro; What did *you* think of this issue? Let us know! And coming up…
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Breeze’s review of Spider-Gwen #24 at The Marvel Report
- Kitty Pryde’s pal Lockheed
- Jason Latour’s comments on building to the Gwenom arc
- Robbi Rodriguez to leave after this arc?
- Spider-Man 3 Venom Dance
- Nine Inch Nails
- Gwen in Web Warriors
- Gwen in A-Force
- Gwen in All-New Wolverine
Also check out:
- @Breeze Riley
- The Marvel Report
- Brian’s Twitter/Instagram/Podcasts/assorted nonsense
- Jack’s website; Podcasts: Inter-Comics Podcast; Four-Colour Corner; The Sequelisers!
- Our “Mary Janes”-style opening theme by Chris Postill at Sounds Like An Earful
- Ultimate Spin at iTunes
- Ultimate Spin at Stitcher
- Ultimate Spin at Google Play
- Ultimate Spin at Facebook
- Twitter: @theultimatespin
- Ultimate Spin at Instagram
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com!