(Recorded March 18, 2017)
Haven’t read it yet? Pick up this issue today at Comixology!
While it’s been a generally enjoyable crossover so far, Jack and Brian feel the need to dial back their expectations as they take a closer (and short!) look at Spider-Man #14.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:21 – Spider-Man #14 – That logo! Looking for momentum. Character moments vs. dimension hopping. Missed opportunity? Great voices for characters. The ding mystery?
- 14:22 – Our three-word summaries of Spider-Man #14
- 15:33 – Outro. What did *you* think of this issue (and Gwen and Miles getting together)? Let us know!
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Spider-Man #14 cover ; the original ASM Annual (Superior Spider-Talk’s discussion of that issue) ; and fun tribute commission by Chris Giarusso
- Star Wars 3.1 fan edit
Also check out:
- Kyle on THE TWITTAH
- Jack’s website; Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast; Inter-Comics Patreon;
- Brian’s Twitter/Instagram/Podcasts/assorted nonsense
- Our recap music courtesy of Chris Postill at Sounds Like An Earful
- Ultimate Spin at iTunes
- Ultimate Spin at Stitcher
- Ultimate Spin at Google Play
- Ultimate Spin at Facebook
- Twitter: @theultimatespin
- Ultimate Spin at Instagram
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com!