(Recorded September 18, 2014)
Double-shipping this month, we’re back with a look at the highly anticipated Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man issue 5. We also check out the beginning of a crossover arc with the All-New X-Men, answer some questions from our listeners, and talk about the solicitations for upcoming Spider-books (possibly exasperating Kyle in the process).
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:45 – Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man issue 5: Worth the wait?
- 36:16– All-New X-Men issue 32: Getting to know you
- 51:58 – Listener feedback: The Spider-Twins, Miles’ Gallery of Rogues, and where’s Jessica?
- 1:00:19 – Upcoming Spider-titles
- 1:11:11 – Outro
- 1:12:00 – Gwen Stacy rocks!
Also, check out:
- Uncanny X-Men (1963) issue 139 – the cover that inspired this month’s All-New X-Men
- “Face It Tiger” by “The Mary Janes” (aka Married With Sea Monsters), inspired by Edge of Spider-Verse issue 2
- Reviews at Superior Spider-Talk:
A humble request: If you can, please take a moment to leave us a review!
Thanks for listening!