(Recorded September 3, 2016)
In this episode, with Brian away, the Brits will play as Jack and Kyle discuss the mixture of tie-in to Civil War II and continuing the main story for Miles and co. in Spider-Man #7 (MarvelShare Jv8uw5hv560b). We also try to weigh up the choices for Gwen in Spider-Gwen #11 (MarvelShare Fcmpvd3s6sgq).
- 0:00 – Intro; Road Dogg and Billy Gunn eat your heart out; Gwen to make her animation debut.
- 5:51 – Spider-Man #7: Miles wonders whether superheroes are truly helping. Are the secrets Jefferson is keeping make a bad husband? Is this too much of a tie-in and is this a good issue or just a good tie-in?
- 22:50 – Spider-Gwen #11: With only five vials left, Gwen really can’t be Spider-Woman as much as she would like. The final motions before Punisher vs Spider-Gwen. Killer panel construction by Robbi Rodriguez.
- 36:48 – Outro
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
Also check out:
- Kyle on Twitter
- Jack on Twitter; Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast
- Brian’s site
- Our opening theme courtesy of Kevin D. Hartnell
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org! If you send us an mp3 with a comment or question, we’ll feature it in the show!