(Recorded July 30, 2016)
In this episode, Jack, Kyle, and Brian see how Miles survives his latest crossover event in Spider-Man #6 while Gwen teams up with her dad and Aunt May in a surreal battle against Kraven the Hunter and Louis the Orangutan in Spider-Gwen #10.
- 0:00 – Intro; Miles gets a new novel…and a new love interest?
- 6:56 – Spider-Man #6: A crossover story that actually works! Miles meets Tony (again), characters try to manage their hidden truths, and Jefferson challenges Ganke for Coolest Supporting Character
- 21:26 – Spider-Gwen #10: Gwen’s dad is pretty cool as well, but are the villain and action scene in this chapter a little *too* out there?
- 36:50 – Outro
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Brian’s review of Spider-Man #6 at Superior Spider-Talk
- Brian’s review of Spider-Gwen #10 at Superior Spider-Talk
- Miles and Gwen?!?
- Jason Reynolds to write Miles YA novel
Also check out:
- Kyle on Twitter
- Kyle’s site: Nerds Unchained. Interested in writing for the site? Just let Kyle know!
- Jack on Twitter; Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast
- Brian’s site
- Our opening theme courtesy of Kevin D. Hartnell
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org! If you send us an mp3 with a comment or question, we’ll feature it in the show!