(Recorded May 21, 2016)
In this episode, Jack and Brian discuss Spider-Man issue 4: A story about friendship, balls, and guided missiles.
- 0:00 – Intro and Issue Recap
- 2:27 – Discussion: Why did Ganke throw Miles a (golden) curve ball and risk everything? Looking closer at their friendship and thoughts on race and body image. The greatest eyebrows in comics. Camo mode? Miles inheriting a new/old rogues’ gallery. Apathy toward Civil War II.
- 31:38 – What did YOU think? Let us know! Thanks and Outro
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Kyle running the Great Manchester Run raising money for the British Heart Foundation
- Kyle’s fund-raising page – every bit helps!
- Brian’s review of Spider-Man #4 at Superior Spider-Talk
- Spider-Man #4 review at Nerds Unchained
- The Ultimate End car crash panel design
- Artist Nico Leon and Spider-Women Omega preview pages
Also check out:
- Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast
- Jack on Twitter; Brian’s site; Kyle on Twitter
- Kyle’s site: Nerds Unchained. Interested in writing for the site? Just let Kyle know!
- Our opening theme: Circles of Black and Red by Kevin D. Hartnell
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com! If you send us an mp3, we’ll feature it in the show!