(Recorded February 13, 2016)
Brian, Jack, and Kyle are back to catch up with Radioactive Spider-Gwen #5! Just one question: Where’s Gwen?
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:26 – Radioactive Spider-Gwen #5 basic recap with special guest George Takei
- 2:36 – A guest artist! How does Chris Visions’ style work for the series? Considering impact of colors and letters.
- 14:12 – Gwen is MIA, but can the other characters carry the issue? We love Dad Cop. Is Harry a real threat? Cap is awesome (and so is Frank).
- 28:21 – Three word summary (about the issue, not Kyle).
- 29:25 – Listener feedback / iTunes review
- 31:36 – Giveaway Contest! Tell us what you think of the Venom Sting and win a variant edition of Spider-Man #1!
- 33:24 – Contact info; Wrap-up
- 36:57 – ????
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Brian’s review of Radioactive Spider-Gwen #5 at Superior Spider-Talk
- Guest artist Chris Visions
- Robbi Rodriguez @ Instagram (WIP & sneak peek at new character design ideas)
- Superior Spider-Talk Patreon
Also check out:
- Kyle’s site: Nerds Unchained. Interested in writing for the site? Just let Kyle know!
- Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast
- Brian guest co-hosting the current season of the Sounds Like An Earful podcast
- Our opening theme and incidental music courtesy of the awesome Christopher Postill at Sounds Like An Earful
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org! Record it as an mp3 and we’ll feature it on the show!