(Recorded January 9, 2016)
2016 hits the ground running! Brian and Kyle are joined by guest Jack Chambers of the Inter-Comics Podcast to start the year off with Radioactive Spider-Gwen #4.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:58 – Radioactive Spider-Gwen #4: Beautiful art and great character ideas, but are things moving too fast? Or is it up to us as readers? Does the method of how we read it (physical vs. digital) affect the rhythm of the issue? Costume design: The eyes have it. 1980s television and is Kyle right?
- 39:23 – Listener feedback: Can Miles and Gwen become better known with non-comic book readers?
- 44:05 – Wrap-up: Where to find us online
- 46:13 – Changes for Ultimate Spin: Thanking our friend Nour
- 47:50 – Coming up/Outro
Question for you, our listeners:
How do you read Radioactive Spider-Gwen (or comics in general) – physical or digital (phone, tablet, computer; Guided View or full-page)? How long do you spend reading and do you read it more than once? Let us know!
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Incredible rain fight sequence from The Grandmaster
- The Golden Girls theme song
- “Spider-Gwen” by Adam WarRock
- Spider-Man Lives: A Miles Morales Story fan-film (check out our interview with the creator!)
- Astonishing Spider-Gwen animation by Allegra Town Studio
- Brian’s review of Radioactive Spider-Gwen 4 at Superior Spider-Talk
Also check out:
- Jack’s show: Inter-Comics Podcast
- Kyle’s site: Nerds Unchained. Interested in writing for the site? Just let Kyle know!
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear from you: Send us your comments at email@example.com! If you send us an mp3, we’ll feature it in the show!