(Recorded August 15, 2015)
In this episode, we’re joined by Superior Spider-Talk‘s Dan Gvozden as we take one step closer toward the end of Ultimate End and look back at a more successful miniseries, 2012’s Spider-Men.
- 0:00 – Intros
- 1:15 – The lost episode? Why Bendis is sticking around; Robbi Rodriguez interview recap and what happened next
- 10:21– Ultimate End #4: Fantastic artwork, Hawkeye confusion, Death of the one-shot? Why is any of this happening?
- 29:50 – Spider-Men: A true success and the Ultimate entry point for new readers!
- 59:55 – Outro
Stuff that we mentioned in this episode:
- Two-Man Power Trip: The Lost Episode of Ultimate Spin
- CBR Bendis Interview on Miles and working with Mark Waid
- Newsarama post on Rodriguez interview
- Brian’s Ultimate End #4 review at Superior Spider-Talk
- Words For Pictures by Brian Michael Bendis
- Spider-Men at comiXology
- Amazing Spider-Talk interview with the creators of Superior Foes of Spider-Man
Also check out:
- More Dan Gvozden: Village Voice , Grind My Reels
- More Kyle (and now Nour!) at Nerds Unchained. Interested in writing for the site? Just let Kyle know!
- New! Amazing-Spider Talk T-Shirts!
We’d love to hear from you! Send us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org! If you send us an mp3, we’ll feature it in the show!